Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy 3rd Blogversary to This Hoosier's Heritage!



On March 23, 2017, I started This Hoosier's Heritage to write stories about my family's history, and to share stories relating to genealogy and history in general.

And, it has turned out to be such a blessing in my life! I have had such interesting conversations with my cousins regarding the family stories that I have shared! Also, I have met new relatives through the blog. All of this would not have happened without This Hoosier's Heritage!

The genealogy blogging community that I have found is phenomenal! Everyone has been so encouraging and helpful! Between Twitter and FB, I have been a part of very informative discussions, like #AncestryHour and #GenChat.

And, last but not least, I have won I have won the "Willie Puckerbrush Award for a humorous poem in the 10th Annual Great Genealogy Poetry Challenge, hosted by Bill West (https://westinnewengland.blogspot.com/)! If you would like to read the winning entry, you can find it here.

Hope you have enjoyed reading my posts! If you know of other people that would be interested, please share and encourage them to follow!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd blogiversary! A well-deserved celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd Anniversary! I’m sure your family appreciates all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dianne! I hope they do!

    ReplyDelete