Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Mystery Photos from Grandma!

~  ~ Calling all relatives...I need your help!!!

My grandmother had a Victorian photo album that I always liked looking at when I went to her house.  Growing up, I loved looking at all of these old photos.  

Grandma's photo album
As a child, I was curious who all these people were, but never really got around to asking my grandma about them.  She either was busy, or my cousins talked me into putting down the album and playing with them.

Oh, how I wished I would have asked!!  

There were names on a few, and I will be sharing them in the future.  

But, for now, I would like to know who the following people might be.  I am sure that most of them belong to the Schrader, Haessig, or Hillman families.  There may be one or two that are not.

Please help me out here!  If you happen to know any of the people in these photos, I would be eternally grateful!  I know that I started to ask about some of these a long time ago on FB, but I would like to see if I can get all of the answers in one place on here.  I have also found new relatives (new to me!) that might not have seen them earlier.

Thanks, in advance, for any help that you can give me.  I am numbering them in the captions, so that it will be easier to comment on them.

Thanks!


1
3
2
           





5



6
7
8
9


10
11

12

13
14
15


16
17


18


19
20
21

22

23
24


25




No comments:

Post a Comment