Sunday, June 20, 2021

Testing Out New "Techie" Skills!

  I will be making this blog post short and sweet.  Recently, there have been some "behind-the-scenes" changes that needed to be made This Hoosier's Heritage.  I won't go into a lot of details, but it would affect my followers that receive blog post emails.

Long story short...followers by email have been receiving blog posts through an email subscription service called Feedburner. And Feedburner decided it was going to stop providing this service. I have now found a new email subscription service called Mailchimp.

This past weekend, I think I have completed all of the background mechanics 🧰🔨🧰 of switching everything over to Mailchimp. However, I will need your help at this point.

I am considering this post as a more-or-less test post.  If you are reading this blog post in an email from me, please let me know how it worked for you. Reply to the email, leave me a comment, or click on this link (This Hoosier's Heritage) and use the Contact Form on the right side of page.

I am thanking you in advance for your help! I could not do this without you! I need your comments, and support in general, to be encouraged to keep going forward!!

Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!  😀💬😀


You're the best!!!!



This Hoosier's Heritage






No comments:

Post a Comment